Community and Not for Profit
Community Organisations are the heart and soul of the communities we all live in. When Community Organisations are healthy and financially sound everyone benefits – clients, staff, members, funding bodies and the wider community as well.
Here at VLK Accounting we have been providing services to the Not For Profit sector since we first opened our doors. We love working with Community Organisations and find it super-rewarding helping them to achieve their goals and targets. We pride ourselves on looking after the financial things that need doing, allowing you to concentrate on providing the important services that are so needed.
We have a wide range of services that can all be tailored to suit your needs. We understand the financial pressures that all organisations are facing, and work in with you to ensure you get nothing less than fantastic value for money. Of course we do tax and other accounting works (BAS, FBT, ACNC etc) but what else can we do for your Community Organisation?
- Financial Reporting: Our monthly or quarterly reporting is second-to-none for detail and accuracy. We tailor our reports to every client and can provide as much detail as you need to make the decisions you have to make. We use visual charts as well as straight figures and always report on how much money each program is looking at having left over at the end of the financial year. We make sure you have the figures and information you need in an easy to follow format.
- Payroll and Super: We can also look after your payroll needs and have a dedicated client manager to look solely after our Community Organisation clients. This means you always have someone to contact to discuss your needs and your payroll will be completed on time and correctly every week.
- HR Review: The employment landscape is changing all the time. We have worked with Awards, Workplace Agreements and employment contracts, and we are able to review your organisations payroll and systems to make sure you are getting it right. We can even do up standard contracts for all your staff that refers back to your Award. The simplest way to get your HR right.
- Bookkeeping: Some clients want us to do the whole lot. For those clients we set up an online Xero database and load all transactions, each one supported by a pdf document that is attached online. This makes tracking your grants and programs so simple and your auditor will absolutely love you for it. Weekly payment batches are then sent to you for approval and release. Simple, cost effective and increases the security of your financial systems as well.
- Set Fees: Money is tight and cashflow must be managed. We will provide a set fee to do the work you want, be it a just reporting or the whole bookkeeping, payroll and financial reporting package.
We love working with our Community Organisations and would love to work with yours. Contact us to discuss what we can do for you.