VLK accounting offers a wide range of services to all types of businesses; including family owned businesses, self-employed, small businesses, franchisors/franchisees and non-for-profit organisations. We strive to offer you with the relevant strategies to maximise your profits, grow your business and assure this is all in compliance with taxation regulations.
Our business services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Preparation and lodgement of your annual tax return
- Preparation and lodgement of BAS, IAS and FBT tax returns
- Financial statements
- Buying and selling a business
- Advice with corporate compliance
- Business advisory services
- Bookkeeping services
Company secretarial services
Community and Not for Profit
Community Organisations are the heart and soul of the communities we all live in. When Community Organisations are healthy and financially sound everyone benefits – clients, staff, members, funding bodies and the wider community as well.
Here at VLK Accounting we have been providing services to the Not For Profit sector since we first opened our doors. We love working with Community Organisations and find it super-rewarding helping them to achieve their goals and targets. We pride ourselves on looking after the financial things that need doing, allowing you to concentrate on providing the important services that are so needed.
We have a wide range of services that can all be tailored to suit your needs. We understand the financial pressures that all organisations are facing, and work in with you to ensure you get nothing less than fantastic value for money. Of course we do tax and other accounting works (BAS, FBT, ACNC etc) but what else can we do for your Community Organisation?
- Financial Reporting: Our monthly or quarterly reporting is second-to-none for detail and accuracy. We tailor our reports to every client and can provide as much detail as you need to make the decisions you have to make. We use visual charts as well as straight figures and always report on how much money each program is looking at having left over at the end of the financial year. We make sure you have the figures and information you need in an easy to follow format.
- Payroll and Super: We can also look after your payroll needs and have a dedicated client manager to look solely after our Community Organisation clients. This means you always have someone to contact to discuss your needs and your payroll will be completed on time and correctly every week.
- HR Review: The employment landscape is changing all the time. We have worked with Awards, Workplace Agreements and employment contracts, and we are able to review your organisations payroll and systems to make sure you are getting it right. We can even do up standard contracts for all your staff that refers back to your Award. The simplest way to get your HR right.
- Bookkeeping: Some clients want us to do the whole lot. For those clients we set up an online Xero database and load all transactions, each one supported by a pdf document that is attached online. This makes tracking your grants and programs so simple and your auditor will absolutely love you for it. Weekly payment batches are then sent to you for approval and release. Simple, cost effective and increases the security of your financial systems as well.
- Set Fees: Money is tight and cashflow must be managed. We will provide a set fee to do the work you want, be it a just reporting or the whole bookkeeping, payroll and financial reporting package.
We love working with our Community Organisations and would love to work with yours. Contact us to discuss what we can do for you.
Allowing our clients to settle into a comfortable retirement is a priority of our’s at VLK Accounting. We aim to maximise your financial security in retirement by employing effective strategies to help accumulate wealth and maximise your earnings whilst working.
At VLK Accounting, we have a comprehensive range of accounting services to assist with all of your personal needs. We provide professional and specialised guidance across a range of areas, including:
- Preparation and lodgement of personal tax return
- Maximising your tax deductions
- Retirement planning
- Estates and trusts
- Arranging insurance
- Asset protection
- Superannuation strategies
- Capital Gains Tax advice
- GST advice
- Employee share schemes
- Reducing your debt
- Cash flow budgeting
Here at VLK Accounting, we take the guess work out of running your own super fund. We understand running your own self-managed super fund (SMSF) can be time-consuming, and sometimes confusing which is why we offer reliable and extensive industry insight along with strategies to best manage your SMSF.
We offer expert advice in the following areas:
- Establishing an SMSF
- Asset protection strategies
- Pension and income streams
- SMSF borrowing
- Estate planning
- Annual administration